Lexitek has been developing and manufacturing innovative optical and electro-optical products and technologies since 1996.
- Track record: Lexitek has a track record of conceiving, prototyping, and bringing new technologies to market.
- Expertise: Lexitek offers a broad range of expertise that includes optics, imaging, radiation detection, and nanotechnology.
- Intellectual Property: Lexitek knows how to develop and protect IP. Here are some examples of our patented technology.
- Resource Network: Lexitek has a large network of colleagues, vendors, and research institutions in the Boston area and beyond. These partners have collaborated on previous projects and offer additional facilities or specific expertise.
- Facility: Lexitek's facility in Watertown MA has labs and shop - optics, electronics, and CNC machining - that make prototyping fast and affordable.
- Customers: Lexitek has served customers across five continents. We have worked with aerospace companies, government laboratories, universities, research institutions, and small businesses. Our customers range from individual inventors to Global 500 companies.
- Lexitek's President, Steven M. Ebstein, is a scientist-entrepreneur with a Ph.D. in applied physics from Harvard University. He is the lead inventor for Lexitek technologies – Near-Index-Match™ optics, photon and radiation counting detectors, scintillation radiation detectors for cone beam CT and particle radiotherapy, and a novel approach for EUV lithography mask inspection.